2205 Engineering Hall
1415 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1691
B.S. – Urban and Regional Planning, Michigan State University, 1998
Selected Awards, Honors and Societies
- Member of the Transportation Research Board
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversize Overweight (OSOW) permitted truck routing coordination for Wind towers and other supersized load configurations starting, ending, or passing through Wisconsin via multi-modal transportation modes with a concentration on trucking.
- Represent Freight interests in geometrical design considerations such as roundabouts, intersections, or interchanges as they relate to truck and oversize overweight corridors.
- Freight Trucking Operations liaison for the WisDOT Bureau of Highways as trucking issues surface such as work zone mitigation for OSOW
- American Planning Associations